In partnership with a previous OFCOM employee, the Ouchy Sailing School offers you an adapted course to prepare you for the exam to obtain your radio certificate (SRC).
In 2019, 9 students followed these courses with our partner.
For more information, please contact Mr. Kumli Peter by email: email@example.com
NOUVEAU the lessons can be done via Skype. See conditions with Mr. Kumli
What is the SRC certificate for ?
1) You wish to rent a boat ? More and more, rental companies ask for this certificate
2) DO YOU WANT TO NAVIGATE UNDER THE SWISS PAVILION AT SEA? According to the International Radio Regulations, anyone who uses radiocommunication facilities on board a sea-going vessel must be in possession of a license and a certificate of competence authorizing them to use the facilities in question. (Source: l’OFCOM)
- Master communications at sea, particularly the use of a VHF
- Prepare for the Short Range Certificate (SRC) exam organized by the Federal Office of Communication (OFCOM)
DATES OF THE NEXT COURSE:
- Lessons can be organized all year round in a private or small group setting.
- You need to be able to speak English enough to communicate.
- To know the dates and other information, please fill out the form below and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful links: Visit OFCOM website, click-here